Contact Lens Ordering
Our Patients Can Now Order Contact Lenses Online!
Click the Link Below to Order:
- Click the link, then click the “CONTINUE’ button to order your contact lenses.
- If you are a New Patient, you will click the “New? Sign up here” button.
- If you are a Returning Patient, then enter your User Name and Password. This will bring you to the next screen where you put in your information: Name, Email Address, DOB, Create a User Name and Password (ID # is optional).
- You will then be directed to the Order Screen – where you enter in all of your prescription information that should be on the form given to you after your contact lens evaluation.
- After submitting this information online, someone from our office will verify online with our manufacturer and the order will be placed!
- Any Questions Please Call us at 781-769-8880.
NOTE: If you are a patient of Dr. Micley, you will need to call the office to order; Dr. Micley has his own pricing outlines that he and his patients agree to.
Frequently asked questions:
Q: If I have a vision benefit plan for contacts can I get my discounted price online?
- A: No, if you have a vision insurance such as VSP or Eyemed you will have to call the office so that we can pull authorization and apply that you your cost.
Q: If I have a contact lens prescription from over a year ago can I still use it?
- A: No, unfortunately contact lens prescriptions along with eyeglass prescriptions expire yearly. You will need to contact the office and make an appointment for a routine exam with a contact lens refit. If you have run out of contacts we will supply you with a pair or two to hold you over till you come in for your appointment.
Any further Questions? Please Call us at 781-769-8880.